* Forms for copyright assignment
@ 2021-12-08 19:13 Christer Enfors
From: Christer Enfors @ 2021-12-08 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I've recently made some very minor contributions (which I'm nevertheless
very happy about) to the ERC manual, which I hope to be able to continue to
do until I'm good enough with elisp to make actual code contributions. But
as I understand it, I'm supposed to ask here for the forms required for
copyright assignment. I live in Sweden, if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

--
Christer Enfors

* Re: Forms for copyright assignment
@ 2021-12-08 19:56 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2021-12-08 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christer Enfors; +Cc: emacs-devel

> I've recently made some very minor contributions (which I'm nevertheless
> very happy about) to the ERC manual, which I hope to be able to continue to
> do until I'm good enough with elisp to make actual code contributions. But
> as I understand it, I'm supposed to ask here for the forms required for
> copyright assignment. I live in Sweden, if that matters.

Here you go,

        Stefan

Please email the following information to assign@gnu.org, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]

* Forms for copyright assignment
@ 2022-01-04 16:48 Alberto Robles Gomez
From: Alberto Robles Gomez @ 2022-01-04 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I've recently made some contribution to the svg-lib repo by rougier to
help improve it, and also plan doing the same in other repos when the
opportunity is present. As he (rougier) told me to, I'm supposed to ask
here for the forms required for copyright assignment.
I live in Spain, if that may matter.

Thanks.
--
Alberto (a.k.a. aru)

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Forms for copyright assignment
@ 2022-01-04 17:46 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2022-01-04 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alberto Robles Gomez; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Alberto Robles Gomez <aru_hackZ.official@zohomail.eu>
> Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 17:48:24 +0100
>
> I've recently made some contribution to the svg-lib repo by rougier to
> help improve it, and also plan doing the same in other repos when the
> opportunity is present. As he (rougier) told me to, I'm supposed to ask
> here for the forms required for copyright assignment.
> I live in Spain, if that may matter.

Thanks, form sent off-list.

* Forms for copyright assignment
@ 2022-01-10 23:51 Axel Svensson
From: Axel Svensson @ 2022-01-10 23:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

I have made some small contributions to the svg-lib package and hope to
make more in the future.  Upon Nicolas request, I am here to retrieve
the forms for copyright assignment.

Thanks in advance,
Axel Svensson (fnurkla)

* Re: Forms for copyright assignment
@ 2022-01-10 23:58 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2022-01-10 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Axel Svensson; +Cc: emacs-devel

> I have made some small contributions to the svg-lib package and hope to
> make more in the future.  Upon Nicolas request, I am here to retrieve
> the forms for copyright assignment.

Thanks for your contributions, here's the form,