* Mode line changes
@ 2008-03-05 20:46 Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 2008-03-05 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I realise there are no rules, but I think it's a good idea to post
general changes to the list first (apologies if they have and I missed
them).

I think:

1) Toggling line and column display should move to mouse-3 as it's a
   convention the this button is used for pull down menus where possible.

2) The size indication lighter shouldn't toggle line and column display
   because it has a different purpose.

3) The mode-line-highlight should not be applied to mode-line-remote because
   this face is used for `buttons' and no local-map (binding) has been added
   here.