* PCL-CVS: commit updates the wrong lines
@ 2005-01-09 21:08 Romain Francoise
From: Romain Francoise @ 2005-01-09 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

In a CVS mode buffer created using the `cvs-examine' command, if I
commit a file in a subdirectory, after committing the line is not
updated with the version of the new revision.  Instead, a line is added
in the buffer in the top directory listing.

Example: I start with this:

,----
| In directory .:
|               Unknown                 .htaccess
|               Unknown                 404.php
|               Unknown                 rain.jpg
| In directory include:
|               Modified                include/foo.include
`----

I commit the file include/foo.include using `c' on the corresponding
line.  I get:

,----
| In directory .:
|               Unknown                 .htaccess
|               Unknown                 404.php
| committed     Up-To-Date  1.13        foo.include
|               Unknown                 rain.jpg
| In directory include:
|               Modified                include/foo.include
`----

There is no file named foo.include in the top directory. This bug
appeared sometime before October 2004 and now.

--
Romain Francoise <romain@orebokech.com> | I'm going out for a little
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | drive, and it may be the last