* Edebug-x visual extensions to Edebug
@ 2013-03-12 11:56 Scott Barnett
From: Scott Barnett @ 2013-03-12 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi all,

I made a small extension to Edebug that highlights breakpoints, shows a
list of currently instrumented functions and provides a couple of other
extras to make Edebug easier for me to use. A couple of people on #emacs
suggested I tried to get it into Emacs so I am wondering if it is something
that you would be interested in including. The project can be found here:
https://github.com/ScottyB/edebug-x.   From what I understand I have to
sign some forms to say you can keep it which I am fine with.

If this is something that should be included please let me know of the next
steps.

Cheers Scott