* Is this a bug in vc-svn?
@ 2006-10-14 21:43 Leo
From: Leo @ 2006-10-14 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

I just moved to use svn yesterday. I have files version controlled in
RCS and SVN. When I open them, initially they will be using RCS as the
backend. I then change the backend to SVN. However the version number
shown in the mode line is still in RCS. Is this a bug?

This is tested in GNU Emacs 23.0.0.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
2.8.20) of 2006-10-04

--
Leo