Jose A. Ortega Ruiz [2022-08-05 23:14:20] wrote: > I'd like to propose my small package consult-recoll for inclusion in > either GNU or NonGNU ELPA. It's hosted at codeberg: I just added it to elpa.git, but it won't be released into GNU ELPA yet because of the "Copyright" line in the file, which needs to be updated, as in the patch below, which also tweaks the `.gitignore`. After making those changes, you should be able to check the result at https://elpa.gnu.org/devel/consult-recoll.html Once you're satisfied, you'll need to additionally bump the `Version:` in order to tell GNU ELPA to build a release tarball. Stefan