Niklas Eklund [2022-08-29 18:37:26] wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to add a package that I have developed named zuul.el, > https://git.sr.ht/~niklaseklund/zuul.el, to ELPA. I can do that, but it requires you change the copyright line to state it is owned by the FSF, as usual. The patch below does that (and a few more things which you probably want to double-check). I notice that the doc says that it doesn't provide any commands other than those used from `zuul-log-mode`, then I wonder why these are autoloaded, since presumably by the time you can use them `zuul-log-mode` is active and hence the package has been loaded. Stefan