* w3
@ 2009-03-24 21:09 Sean Sieger
From: Sean Sieger @ 2009-03-24 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I have,

;;; bbdb
(require 'bbdb)
(bbdb-initialize 'w3)
(bbdb-insinuate-w3)

in my .emacs and when I started a new build,

GNU Emacs 23.0.91.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.14.4) of
2009-03-23 on g41r2f1

I heard a bell and checked *Messages*, which said, ``cannot locate
feature `w3'.''

I am still able to do `w' on a BBDB entry and BBDB fetches the URL.  I
just didn't notice an error, as in above, upon start up before.

* Re: w3
@ 2009-03-25  1:12 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2009-03-25  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Sieger; +Cc: emacs-devel

> I have,
> ;;; bbdb
> (require 'bbdb)
> (bbdb-initialize 'w3)
> (bbdb-insinuate-w3)

> in my .emacs and when I started a new build,

> GNU Emacs 23.0.91.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.14.4) of
> 2009-03-23 on g41r2f1

> I heard a bell and checked *Messages*, which said, ``cannot locate
> feature `w3'.''

> I am still able to do `w' on a BBDB entry and BBDB fetches the URL.  I
> just didn't notice an error, as in above, upon start up before.

Since W3 is not bundled with Emacs, I don't see which part you'd
consider to be a problem.  Is it just a misunderstanding or am
I missing something?

* Re: w3
@ 2009-03-25 12:23   ` Sean Sieger
From: Sean Sieger @ 2009-03-25 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

    Since W3 is not bundled with Emacs, I don't see which part you'd
    consider to be a problem.  Is it just a misunderstanding or am
    I missing something?

Nope.  Sorry for the noise.

* Re: w3
@ 2009-03-25 16:08     ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2009-03-25 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Sieger; +Cc: emacs-devel

>     Since W3 is not bundled with Emacs, I don't see which part you'd
>     consider to be a problem.  Is it just a misunderstanding or am
>     I missing something?
> Nope.  Sorry for the noise.

Great, thanks, that was an easy fix.