* htmlfontify (trivial change): Remove useless invis-ranges messages
@ 2014-02-15  3:30 Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2014-02-15  3:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

htmlfontify: Remove useless invis-ranges messages

Specifically comment out following line (@ 1713)

    (message "invis-ranges:\n%S" invis-ranges)

TIA

When exporting a document with lots of src code blocks to ODT, my
*Messages* buffer get spammed (and overwhelmed) with following ad.

invis-ranges:
nil
invis-ranges:
nil
invis-ranges:
nil
invis-ranges:
nil
invis-ranges:
nil
invis-ranges:
nil
invis-ranges:
nil
invis-ranges:

* Re: htmlfontify (trivial change): Remove useless invis-ranges messages
@ 2014-03-04  3:19 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2014-03-04  3:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: emacs-devel

> htmlfontify: Remove useless invis-ranges messages

Done,

* Re: htmlfontify (trivial change): Remove useless invis-ranges messages
@ 2014-03-04  7:45   ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2014-03-04  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier; +Cc: emacs-devel

>> htmlfontify: Remove useless invis-ranges messages
>
> Done,

Verified.  Thanks.