On Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024 at 09:31, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Gerd Möllmann gerd.moellmann@gmail.com writes: > > > > Error: error ("relocation target was not dumped: #s(hash-table test equal weakness value)") > > > dump-emacs-portable("/home/yantar92/Git/emacs/src/bootstrap-emacs.pdmp") > > > (if (member tmp-dump-mode '("pdump" "pbootstrap")) > > > > Hm, for me it builds fine. As usual my build starts git clean -xdf, and > > I built without native-comp. How did you build? > > > I did git clean, but I do use native-comp. Yes, it's native-comp creating a weak-value hash table and dumping it. Can you try with this fix? Note that properly making that table weak again is still on the TODO list... Sorry about that, I'd assumed I was building with nativecomp but wasn't. Pip