* Emacs 23.2 released
@ 2010-05-08  5:29 Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2010-05-08  5:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

GNU Emacs 23.2 has been released, and is now available at
ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/ and the GNU FTP mirrors (see
http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html).  The bzr tag in the emacs-23 branch
is EMACS_23_2.

I've sent the formal announcement to info-gnu-emacs.  Here, I'd like to
thank the Emacs dev team, who've worked hard to make this release; as
well as the pretesters, and all those who've helped by reporting bugs.

The version in the emacs-23 branch is now 23.2.50, and the branch is
open for bugfixes.  Emacs 23.3 is intended to be a mostly bugfix
release; if in doubt about whether a change should go into the branch,
just discuss on emacs-devel first.

The 23.2 manuals are not yet on the website; I will do this sometime in
the next few days.

Thanks.