On 5/16/07, Károly Lo"rentey wrote: > There is always "emacsclient --current-frame" to > prevent emacsclient from creating a new terminal. This retains much of > the functionality of the original emacsclient, including, I believe, > things like C-#, and does not use multi-tty features. In the merge, the execvp wrapper for Windows has been moved to below the point where execvp is used; i.e, execvp is used in fail, but #undef execvp #define execvp w32_execvp happens quite a bit later. That's an error, I think. > I hope most people would agree that the new emacsclient features are a > definite improvement. As long as the features currently in the trunk are maintained, yes. > Keep in mind that improving emacsclient behaviour is one of the primary > results of the multi-tty branch. Then it should continue to be done in the multi-tty branch until merging it to the trunk does not represent a regression. Juanma