On 5/10/07, David Kastrup wrote: > But the trunk currently is not open. OK: It is now unaffected by Emacs 22.X releases (at least, for small values of X :) > It is not clear what kind of work can commence there. Agreed. There was a comment (sorry, I forgot by whom) saying that whether to merge the unicode and multitty branches or not could depend on the new maintainer's plans, assuming Richard has selected (or will do) a new maintainer. However, it is hard to imagine that a new maintainer wouldn't want to merge both branches (or, at the very least, the unicode one) and move along happily towards 23.1. So, I'd vote to merge emacs-unicode-2 ASAP. My .02€ + VAT Juanma