On 1/31/06, Richard M. Stallman wrote: > That must just be a bug. Have you tracked it down? Kim and Luc are taking a look at it. > That seems strange. Can you send a clear bug report. My face for font-lock-function-definition-face (for example) has everything "unspecified" except the color (deepskyblue) and the weight (bold). When I view a font-locked file, the function names show as expected (in the right color and weight), but the last character of the function name is truncated at the right, by a few pixels. The problem is not specific to font-locking; I use some bold fields on the modeline and they're suffering the same problem. -- /L/e/k/t/u