hmm. It shouldn't exit. I probably have a bug in the patch (that's the problem with experimental patches ;)). I will look at it again in (my) morning. Thanks, Gideon. On , Tassilo Horn wrote: > Gideon Stupp gideon.stupp@gmail.com> writes: > Hi Gideon, > > This experimental patch implements a suggestion by Juri Linkov to extend > > isearch-repeat-forward/backward to support a prefix argument. > I like it. I adapted it a bit to show the hints at the position where > point would be if that one's selected, and I added also a bit > superscript magic, which suits me better, visually. (Well, that should > be customizable, of course.) > But how the heck is the usage of the prefix arg supposed to work? When > I do Cs foo C-3, isearch is exited... > Bye, > Tassilo