On 31.03.2022 19:58, Stefan Monnier wrote: > Hi heard there's a bikeshedding opportunity here, so I'll throw in > another option if short is really important: `TS-` > > Stefan While I see it's already established that we don't want to add too short names, TS is also a common abbrevation for TypeScript, a very common and popular JavaScript (JS!) dialect. TS could definitely become a source of confusion. -- Kind regards *Jostein Kjønigsen* jostein@kjonigsen.net 🍵 jostein@gmail.com https://jostein.kjønigsen.no