On 04.01.2019 02:06, Dmitry Gutov wrote: > On 03.01.2019 18:35, Stefan Monnier wrote: > >> Indeed.  My conclusion from this discussion is that multifile.el should >> not accrue commands like those of project.el: it's a library that can be >> used by things like tags.el or project.el, with a limited scope. > > I agree with that. But still, I'm very tempted to rename project-search > to fileloop-find-regexp-in-project and project-query-replace to > fileloop-query-replace-regexp-in-project. So... which of these changes do you prefer? Inserting -fileloop- to the names of he commands, or moving them to the fileloop package altogether? Two diffs attached.