It would be really nice to do some JavaScript magic to make the most relevant download instructions appear on top – currently the OSX info is last on the page for me. On February 19, 2016 at 3:42:46 AM, lux (lx@shellcodes.org) wrote: Hi guys, I moved the download section to its own page and added documentation for the major GNU/Linux distributions as well as Windows and OS X. http://nicolas-petton.fr/ressources/emacs-website/download.html The FreeBSD & NetBSD sections are missing. Could someone fluent with *BSD system tell me how to install Emacs on *BSD? Cheers, Nico -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr for FreeBSD: $ sudo pkg install emacs24 for OpenBSD: $ doas pkg_add emacs if OpenBSD < 5.8: $ sudo pkg_add emacs