On 2016-11-17 17:29, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Drew Adams writes: > >> > 2. And another key to toggle expansion of `...' everywhere. > Yes, that would be very nice. And a command to expand the `...' under > point. If we had those commands, I think we'd cover most of the > complaints and confusion tied to the *print-le* variables. Would this cover performance issues, too? When a large string (like buffer-string) is passed down a bunch of functions, printing a stack trace can take in the tens of seconds. A really awesome implementation would abbreviate this to a button that would print the string once clicked (instead of just having an 'invisible region of pre-printed text) :) Clément.