Okay. I tried to conclude our conversation on good terms but clearly you believe I'm not doing something right by you. I don't have to tolerate your bulshit and snarky remarks. Keep being a jerk if you insist to. And keep believing you know all the answers. That aggressive attitude is the main reason why so many people steer clear of emacs-devel. That's the last message exchange I'll have with you on the subject. On Mon, Sep 4, 2023, at 10:25 AM, João Távora wrote: > "Bozhidar Batsov" writes: > > > What hostile manner? Do we need permission from you to start discussing > > Clojure editing facilities here > > > > You don't need my permission to do anything. But in my book it's good > > manners to try to get people involved in a conversation that might > > benefit from their presence. > > All I did when I started this thread was grab this message from Philip > Kaludercic: > > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2023-08/msg00968.html > > I hit "reply to all" and changed the subject line for clarity. By then, > you had already made very clear to Eli and others that your Clojure > modes would not come to GNU Emacs. Your opening "I've said a million > times" email didn't exactly sound exactly very chummy either: > > I've been maintaining almost all of the Clojure dev tooling for > Emacs for over a decade, so I do believe that by now I know what I'm > doing and how I want to do things. I've said a million times by now > that I don't want contributors to have to deal with copyright > agreements. > > In: > > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2023-08/msg01127.html > > So excuse me for not issuing a special scented invitation to His > Highness, but I did believe he was above Being Bothered with GNU > trivialities. > > > One day perhaps you'll learn that things > > "good manners"?? "one day perhaps you'll learn"??? You can't make this > stuff up. Send me your youtube video on good manners, too? > > Let's be clear: your help -- would there have been any -- would of > course have been welcomed. But I didn't see it as essential: none of > your code was involved I was explicitly starting from scratch. And to > be frank you didn't even pop in my head when starting the thread, so I > did was "reply to all". Anyone can read these emails, after all. You > did finally find the thread. But then all you did was try to > intimidate, scaremonger and dissuade. > > Given that you're now backtracking, err... reviewing your position, we > might have your Clojure modes in GNU in the end. So I guess something > decent might come of those 2 lines of code after all. > > João >