* Ralf Angeli (2006-07-06) writes: > On Windows the return values of `display-mm-width' and > `display-mm-height' don't really reflect the screen width and height > in millimeters. Meanwhile we got another bug report on the AUCTeX list related to this issue. I provided a patch for w32fns.c the majority of developers were in favor of but which hasn't been checked into CVS and a patch for frame.el about which I haven't got feedback. I am adding them to this mail again with updated change log entries for reference: 2006-08-05 Ralf Angeli * w32fns.c (Fx_display_mm_height, Fx_display_mm_width): Calculate size of display by means of size in pixels and number of pixels per inch.