* Eli Zaretskii (2006-07-09) writes: >> From: Ralf Angeli >> >> If `GetDeviceCaps (hdc, HORSIZE)' always assumes a fixed DPI value >> that would explain why the values are so inaccurate especially on >> displays with a high DPI value. In that case I think it makes sense >> to use the DPI value when calculating the size (as my patch does) and >> assume that the user set it to a value matching her monitor. >> >> As a last resort we could provide user options (in Emacs) for setting >> the correct size of the screen which will be used as return values for >> `display-mm-{width,height}'. > > Sounds like a good plan to me. Here are change log entries and patches to achieve that: 2006-07-11 Ralf Angeli * frame.el (display-mm-height): New variable. (display-mm-height): Use it. (display-mm-width): New variable. (display-mm-width): Use it.