On Sun, Jan 7, 2024, at 5:25 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > OTOH, adding it to core shouldn't interfere with anything. It's an extra burden to contributors: due to the limitations of our development workflow, everybody has to be subscribed to everything. Perhaps it doesn't make a difference to you, but I routinely have to page through notifications for commits and bug reports to features that I have no interest in (nor ability to meaningfully contribute). Such as ERC, for example. Or recall the recent troubles with Org, which wasted a lot of everybody's time. > Also, > AFAIR, the fact that ada-mode was moved out of core was deemed a > mistake at the time, no? Deemed a mistake by whom? Not by the author, as I recall.