On 5/13/21 12:32 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> I attached the updated patches, the variable `completions-group-sort` >> allows the more user friendly values nil and 'alphabetical. I hope it is >> more acceptable in this form. > > Thanks, this addresses my concerns. > > (Please proofread the comments, doc strings, and Texinfo changes in > the patches to make sure you leave 2 spaces between sentences, per our > conventions to use US English.) Thank you, Eli. I went over the commit messages, comments, Texinfo and doc strings and made a few corrections. The revised patches are attached. Daniel