2008/3/31, Stefan Monnier : > You could do the same here. Please find attached patches. 3 questions : - why is sgml in textmodes ? - files are not indented according to emacs lisp default rules, should I resend a patch with full reindentation according-to-mode ? Attached patches do not change indentation. - When testing this kind of modifications, I could not find a way to unload a mode so that I could make a modification, and reload the mode. I ended up closing and reopening an emacs instance for that :) -- Paul