* Bug tracker server problem
@ 2009-12-31 21:19 Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2009-12-31 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I just made a mistake while working on the bug tracker, resulting in the
deletion of bug entries (ironically, this was while trying to set up a
backup system).  I have restored the database from a partial backup made
a couple of weeks ago, and am currently working to recover some
additional data.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

* Re: Bug tracker server problem
@ 2010-01-01  3:05 ` Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2010-01-01  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

> I just made a mistake while working on the bug tracker, resulting in the
> deletion of bug entries (ironically, this was while trying to set up a
> backup system).  I have restored the database from a partial backup made
> a couple of weeks ago, and am currently working to recover some
> additional data.
>
> Very sorry for the inconvenience.

OK, I've cleaned up my mistake.  There should be no data loss, but if
you come across any glitches in the system, please let me know.

Also: happy new year, everyone.

* Re: Bug tracker server problem
@ 2010-01-01  3:27   ` Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2010-01-01  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chong Yidong; +Cc: emacs-devel

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 4:05 AM, Chong Yidong <cyd@stupidchicken.com> wrote:
> Chong Yidong <cyd@stupidchicken.com> writes:
>
>> I just made a mistake while working on the bug tracker, resulting in the
>> deletion of bug entries (ironically, this was while trying to set up a
>> backup system).  I have restored the database from a partial backup made
>> a couple of weeks ago, and am currently working to recover some
>> additional data.
>>
>> Very sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> OK, I've cleaned up my mistake.  There should be no data loss, but if
> you come across any glitches in the system, please let me know.
>
> Also: happy new year, everyone.

A happy new year to you too.

And thanks for doing the terrible work of restoring the bug database ;-)