On Fri, 2021-12-03 at 04:01 -0800, Stefan Kangas wrote: > Elis Hirwing writes: > > > Think pastebin-like services (not actually supporting > > pastebincom > > though). Yes they are in general SaaSS since the purpose of the > > mode is > > to "share parts of or whole buffers" by uploading it somewhere and > > get > > a link that can be shared. > > Why are they SaaSS?  The definition I would use is: Oh, I'm sorry, I misread it as "Software as a Service", which then would be SaaS... :-) Some of them add things like syntax highliting to the result, but other than that they shouldn't be SaaSS. ~ Elis