So, this gnu-devel repo is in essence something similar to MELPA, right? I agree that it'd be nice if was publicized a bit more (I had never heard of it until now), so packages can get more testing during their development cycles. On Thu, Jul 22, 2021, at 4:17 PM, Stephen Leake wrote: > Stephen Leake writes: > > > When non-gnu ELPA was introduced, I believe Stefan also made available > > devel/alpha versions of the gnu and non-gnu packages; the ELPA server > > packages the current head in each package, rather than the last version > > change. > > > > However, I can't find any docs on how to access that; I looked in the > > Gnu ELPA README, and searched this mailing list archive (never a satisfying > > experience). > > This part I figured out: > > (add-to-list 'package-archives (cons "gnu-devel" "https://elpa.gnu.org/devel")) > > > Can we put instructions for accessing it on > > the ELPA home webpage, or in elpa/admin/README? I'm not clear how to > > edit the ELPA home webpage. > > I think we should do this. > > -- > -- Stephe > >