Hello, I would like to submit this package for inclusion in NonGNU ELPA. A short description of the package (attached) is provided below. The git repository can be found here [1]. This package implements Arnold G. Reinhold's diceware method [2] for Emacs. The following short description of the diceware method is taken from the official website: > Diceware is a method for picking passphrases that uses ordinary dice > to select words at random from a special list called the Diceware Word > List. Each word in the list is preceded by a five digit number. All > the digits are between one and six, allowing you to use the outcomes > of five dice rolls to select a word from the list. So in essence, the diceware method serves as a straightforward way to generate (easy to remember) passphrases using a word list and one or more dice. My package merely automates away the tedious lookup process, serving as a convenience. Word lists (as well as physical dice) need to be provided by the user. How to obtain such word lists is explained in the commentary section of the package (download links are provided, together with a short instruction for where the package expects the files to be). [1] https://github.com/integral-dw/dw-passphrase-generator [2] http://world.std.com/~reinhold/diceware.html