Hi Robert, Thank you very much for pointing this out. You are absolutely correct, my patches did undo your fix. I did some digging and attached is a fix for xg_select() which did not properly imitate pselect() behavior in all cases. That ultimately caused the bug you were seeing. @Lars and Andrés: When testing the previously sent patches, please also include this one here or otherwise you will (sooner or later) run into a different kind of problems. Thanks again, Matthias -- Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Matthias Dahl | Software Engineer | binary-island.eu