Hello, I am using emacs-29 (compiled today) which works fine with the exception of org-roam. Using the recommended (org-roam-database-connector 'sqlite-builtin), I get the following error: Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-slot-type emacsql-sqlite-builtin-connection process process #) signal(invalid-slot-type (emacsql-sqlite-builtin-connection process process Now my knowledge of the inner workings are lets say in the beginnings respective to emacs lisp. But it seems this might not be a problem with org-roam per se, but with the new sqlite embed. Can anyone approve? greetings gregor -- Gregor Kling Abteilung ITS, Sachgebiet ITS-N Anwendungsentwicklung (IPAM, Tooling, Automation) DNS, DHCP Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen University of Applied Sciences Tel: 0641/309-1292 E-Mail: gregor.kling@its.thm.de