On 2023-03-16 08:44 UTC, Philip Kaludercic wrote: >> Are the keys used by the ELPA package specification documented in the >> manual? If not, I would like to list the keys accepted at the end of the >> Package VC manual page, take from here: >> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/tree/README > > Yes, exactly. > >> I will write a patch for this, unless there is a reason to not do so. >> What do you think? > > If you think it can be clarified, why not? I have tried to write a patch doing this (attached). I think that each of the keys supported by Package VC should be listed in the documentation, but I'm still not sure which keys those are. In the patch, these are currently listed: - `:url` - `:branch` - `:lisp-dir` - `:main-file` - `:doc` - `:vc-backend` I did not see any others. Are there others? I have listed these keys at the end of the Texi file, based on what was in the documentation string. For the information in the manual, should the data type be included?