From: Fernando Botelho <Fernando.Botelho@F123.org>
To: Jean-Christophe Helary <jean.christophe.helary@gmail.com>,
	emacs-devel <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: i18n - Revisited
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 14:36:16 -0300	[thread overview]

I agree with you overall. Not the scenario I had in mind initially, but
a worthy cause nonetheless.

I did not mean to imply that no blind person had access to Emacs, just
that those that currently use it are unusually technically smart or
unusually well-connected and informed, or both.

I do disagree that non-technical people would not have use for Emacs.
Someone involved in translations, writing, project management, or any
number of other tasks could really benefit from Emacs. Sadly for those
of us who are not technical, the tipical Emacs user is not terribly good
in sales and marketing. I could have saved myself countless wasted hours
in the last two decades, had someone I met in college been more pushy
about the superiority of his digital environment.

Not his fault, of course, but I will try to do some of that "selling",
thus the concern with language.

Thanks again for your guidance,

Fernando