* svn and smerge-mode
@ 2008-08-26  9:23 Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 2008-08-26  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

With Emacs 23.0.60, visiting a file with conflicts under SVN control puts it
into smerge-mode.  I think this is too prescriptive.  On the few occasions that
I need to resolve conflicts I do it by hand and I've lost information trying to
use smerge-mode.  If someone wants smerge-mode they can easily turn it on.