I like the use of the gnu's horns turned sideways as an 'E'. It has a fairly clear interpretation yet still has a subtle connection to the gnus logo. The Swiss army knife, kitchen sink, and gnu icons always leave me grasping for meaning and/or even recognizing what the icon is. A couple of comments related to Tango have been made, so I'll add a comment on that. The Tango style guidelines ( http://tango-project.org/Tango_Icon_Theme_Guidelines) say - All Tango icons are stroked with a thin outline - Use glossy reflection only on objects that have a reflective surface in real life Stroking the 'E' and reducing the gloss would bring the icons more in line with Tango. Best, Kevin Wright