Tom Tromey wrote: >>> It would be better to fix nthcdr so that it works on bignums > Paul> ... and I did that by installing the attached patch. > > I think the bytecode interpreter needs a similar update. I don't see any problems with the Bnthcdr implementation in the bytecode interpreter, as it simply calls Fnthcdr. Perhaps you are thinking of some other bignum problems in the bytecode interpreter? I just now took a quick look and found some problems, and fixed the ones that I found by installing the attached patch. Did I miss any?