-- Brady Montz spake thusly: > Terje Bless writes: > >> Brady Montz wrote: >> >> I've been using XEmacs for programming since the early nineties. I >> _still_ have no clue how to switch between buffers from the >> keyboard! I keep going to the Buffers menu and selecting the one I >> want. In my "other editor" -- BBEdit on Mac OS X; solidly planted in >> GUI land -- I /can/ switch between buffers from the keyboard. > > iswitchb!!! Use it, live it, love it. > > Comes standard with the latest xemacs I believe. > > Since it came out, I've seen some packages which do similar things, > but I'm happily sticking with iswitchb. Definitely. Just put: (iswitchb-default-keybindings) in your .emacs, and Use "C-x b" to switch modes. It roxors. :-)