Hi! I'm running emacs from git (currently yesterday's version). I have regular problems updating packages in 'list-packages'. Please let me know if this is not the right mailing list for this topic. My workflow producing the issue: I start emacs, run 'M-x list-packages', wait until the refresh finishes, mark packages to update with 'U' and then execute the update with 'x'. Not every day, but more often than not, while installing the updates I'll see either of error in process sentinel: async-handle-result: End of file during parsing error in process sentinel: End of file during parsing appearing in the last line of the screen. This seems to break the package updates. For example, when I next start emacs I might see an error about helm not being installed. I'll attach a message buffer from such an update process and my emacs config. Let me know if you need more information. Thomas