On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 11:52:58PM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > Until the GTK and GNOME developers declare that they know better, and > > refuse to let the window manager draw window decorations... > > If we maintain our version of GTK2, could we do that ourselves? This is a tall order. We'd have to find enough allies for it to be feasible, I think. Cheers -- t