On Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at 09:13:18AM +0800, Po Lu wrote: [...] > GTK was fine at first (I remember the scroll bar flickering being an > issue in the early days of the GTK+ build), but due to the bad decisions > of the GNOME developers, has been getting steadily worse since 3.0, and > even more so since 3.4. Indeed, I still compile my Emacs against Gtk2, it seems to be a sweet spot. The day that falls by the wayside, I'll probably fall back to Lucid or something. Cheers (and thanks for all your hard work!) -- t