On Sat, Jun 18, 2022 at 09:33:16AM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > Most Emacs mail readers understand the syntax and format it in a > > readable and pretty way, so I hope people won't stop doing that. > > Really? I don't mind the Org syntax in email, FWIW, but I can't > remember ever seeing a MUA that recognizes it and displays it in > a pretty way. Does Gnus does that? How/when? Same with me: I actually use mutt and my reader/writer is vim (yes, really: I do most of my stuff with Emacs, but mail is one of the last surviving realms vor vim). I even catch myself formatting things in an Orgish way with vim (no special plugin: I know there are). But I can totally understand that some people don't like it. What to do? Cheers -- t