On Mon, Feb 07, 2022 at 02:43:43PM +0800, Po Lu wrote: > writes: > > >> I was trying to discourage users from enabling > >> `select-enable-primary', which Lars disagreed with. It was turned > >> off by default in Emacs 21, where Emacs switched to the now-standard > >> behaviour by default. > > > One of those default discussions, sigh :) > > None of us are questioning the default here, I was simply trying to > discourage people from doing that. I see. I do understand your points, mind you. Still... > If someone still wants to turn it on, nothing stops him from doing so. ... I'm glad I can do that. > However, the behaviour of his desktop will become undefined, and other > programs will stop working correctly. I choose wisely. And hate those outliers I /have/ to use nevertheless. Yes, I'm weird :-) Thanks --