On Tue, Jan 04, 2022 at 06:27:32PM +0000, Drew Adams wrote: > IF you define a `custom-file' different from > your init file, and IF you use Customize, to > fill that file, and IF you don't load it from > your init file, and IF you don't set the var > to prevent it from being loaded automatically, > THEN it'll be loaded just after your init file. > > And this will be documented. > > > *That*'s what I perceive as "Magic". > > Not what I'd call hidden magic. But magic's > in the eye of its believer. Absolutely. At least now we worked out the diff :-) Cheers -- t