* Michael Heerdegen [2021-05-31 15:14]: > Daniel Mendler writes: > > > Why is ELPA not automatically converting README.org to README.txt and > > using it on the ELPA website? > > The last time I raised the question, the answer was that we want that > but still someone has to implement it. Find attached the script org-to-html that will convert .org files with: cat file | org-to-html > file.html -- Jean Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns: https://www.fsf.org/campaigns Sign an open letter in support of Richard M. Stallman https://stallmansupport.org/