* Richard Stallman [2021-01-24 09:36]: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > > What role do these particular schemas play in the standard? > > > Are they examples? Are they used by the standards documents? > > > It's not entirely clear to me if they're considered part of the > > standard. > > It sounds like they are either examples or part of the standard > and we cannot tell which. Is that right? Schemas are attached. I see copyright notices inside and it appears to be fully free document modifiable and distributable as long as copyrights remains. Jean