On Sun, Dec 04, 2022 at 10:27:53AM +0100, Angelo Graziosi wrote: > > Ihor Radchenko on emacs-orgmode wrote: > > > That being said, it should not be a big deal to allow disabling > > org-persist when desired. In fact, org-persist is already > > auto-disabled when using emacs -Q. I can add a user switch > > on top. > > I wonder what kind of answer is this.. Also not using ORG mode at all fixes the issue.. Angelo: I do share your wish. I still think we all can do without the hostility you express that wish. From where I stand, it is horribly unjust. Ihor and the other folks are doing a lot of work we can just profit from. Especially given how friendly and helpful Org devels are. I can understand that software doing things one doesn't like can be infuriating. But this is free software. You get a chance to do something about it! At another point in this thread, Ihor has already stated that it's possible to add a switch (and actually hinted at where to look). He even considers adding that switch later. If you are in a hurry about this... how about offering a patch? Cheers -- t