On Tue, Nov 08, 2022 at 09:01:00AM -0500, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > And that's about the only hint you get. I was trying to parse a > > multiword name like > > > > Eric Edwin Abrahamsen > > Side note: the division between "given name" a "family name" is not > a universal property [...] HAH! That's what I try to tell all my customers. But they won't listen. I cheat: the display says "given name" and "family name", but search goes just over a combination of those. Users don't complain :-) The different conventions in middle/western Europe and USA are already pretty dizzying. Including Africa and East Asia well... Cheers -- t