Dmitry Gutov writes: > On 15.01.2021 15:45, Eli Zaretskii wrote: >>>> Once again, we need to address this on a case by case basis; an >>>> abstract principle will fail to lead to wise, balanced decisions. >>> We need to have some guidelines, though, in order to avoid arguing about >>> every such commit. >> I've already posted them, just a few messages back. > > As long as you're aware that "code cleanups" (that don't add much in the > way of functionality) are often a good way for new developers to > familiarize themselves with the codebase. I agree with Gutov's opinion, I'm one of new developer who is more familiar with Lisp instead of C. When I [M-.] to a C source file. I close it immediately. Not complex reason, just can't read them. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3