Whauh! That is a great work! Thanks. Skickat från min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone. -------- Originalmeddelande -------- Från: Andrea Corallo Datum: 2020-06-14 15:24 (GMT+01:00) Till: emacs-devel@gnu.org Kopia: Eli Zaretskii , Stefan Monnier Ämne: Re: On elisp running native - Update 9 Hi all, I wrote an update about what is going on in the native-comp branch. In summary is about the recent big improvements on compile time, lambda performance and portability. https://akrl.sdf.org/gccemacs.html I believe in the current state the branch should be much more accessible to 32bit systems and constrained hardware in general. I think the next topics coming for me are dynamic scope compilation and primitive function advising. Regards Andrea -- akrl@sdf.org