Skickat från min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone. > Maybe a bit orthogonal to where the thread is > going. But I have seen > that libgccjit is in alpha stage and has been like > that for years > (according to the page). The source is included > in gcc, but not compiled > by default in any distribution. I don't find > distributions providing it > with the gcc bundle (I can ask for it's inclusion in > arch, but I have no > idea about the others). Just as info if you are Arch user: libgccjit is in AUR. Compiled without problems when I tried it, but it some time to compile.